The following planning applications have been made to Aberdeenshire Council recently in the AB43 area.
• Baxter Design have submitted an application for permission for alterations and an extension to a house on Mid Street, Rosehearty.
• Alastair Angus has submitted an application for permission to erect a garage and store on land adjacent to a property on High Street, Strichen.
• Invercairn Community Council have sought planning permission for the erection of a signboard on land adjacent to Rathen Road, Cairnbulg. They have also sought the same permission for a signboard at the car park at Cairnbulg Harbour.
• Alan Smith is seeking permission to change the use of the Lodge Clinton Social Club, Sandhaven, from a social club to a public house.
• C R Smith is seeking permission to install replacement windows at a property on Water Street, Strichen.
• Glen Strachan Architect is seeking permission for alterations and the extension to a house on Strichen Road, Fraserburgh.
• Gordon Brown has submitted a farm/ forestry notification for the erection of an agricultural building at Strichen. He is also seeking planning permission for the formation of a vehicular access at the site.
Visit www.goo.gl/NhUdhp to view these applications.