The Fraserburgh Supporters Club wall of fame in the Crown Bar has undergone a face lift that will tie in with the Broch football team's centenary year celebrations.
It was brought to the attention of Fraserburgh Supporters Club, by a group of ex-players who did not feature on the wall, that it was time for change.
A spokesman for the FFCSC explained that members felt that a revamp was necessary: "We looked for any photos that gave a little insight into the history of the club over the past 100 years," he said.
The earliest picture on the wall dates back to 1909 and features Fraserburgh Celtic, who were one of four teams that amalgamated into Fraserburgh Football Club for the 1910 Cup campaigns.
The Broch won their first silverware on the 11th of March 1911 at Pittodrie Stadium when they lifted the Aberdeenshire Charity Cup after defeating Buckie Thistle 2-0 in the final and there's a picture depicting the victory.
The wall will be officially unveiled in the Crown Bar this Saturday, 15th January at approximately 9:30pm: "Depending on the time the Fraserburgh Bus arrives back from the Broch's game at Inverness Clachnacuddin.
"It is hoped that four of the Broch's finest stalwarts, Bertie Bowie, Brian McCann, Brian Newlands and Jimmy Noble will be able to perform the unveiling ceremony.
"All ex-players, present players, committee members and supporters are invited to this Centenary celebration to enjoy a look down memory lane with a blether and maybe a dram or two," he added.